Sunday, June 16, 2013

Nightmare.

Have you ever had the same dreams all over again?
Well I do!

I wonder for how many times,
I have been dreaming of the same person, doing the same thing all this while.

And it could really be a great nightmare to me because part of my heart, I want it to happen only in my dream.
Part of my heart is hoping for it to never happen in real life at all.
Can't you see the same meaning there?

I tend to feel that if the dream were to happen in reality,
I won't be happy about it,
or I might. I don't know.

I hate it when people's instincts could be true.
 I hate it when their sayings influence me.
I hate it when I have the same instinct.
I hate to know that it might be true.
I hate it when I know sooner or later the instinct will be true.
I hate it when I know the 'nightmare' will come true.

Dear God,
Please. I hope for the best.
Even nightmare can be beautiful, right? 

No comments:

Post a Comment