Saturday, June 8, 2013

Guilty

People never feel how I feel inside.
The guilt that conquered my life.
People blamed me for never being good enough.
But when striving for the best is a success,
they blamed me for receiving compliments.

People never feel how I feel inside.
The guilt that conquered my life.
People blamed me for never showing a good example.
But when the best example was shown,
they blamed me for causing people to compare.

People never feel how I feel inside.
The guilt that conquered my life.
Being perfect is not what I can be.
I can never be good enough.
But I can try my best to do my best.
I can never stop people from comparing.
Why can't they stop doing so, because
comparing is the thing that I have to face
since the day I was born and I am sick of it.
So I did my best, hoping for never being compared.
But guess, doing the best won't solve anything.
Because comparing is just the way of life.
That I could never understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment