Monday, April 8, 2013

YTN Part 5

Then I was in the Mike group and had to do the other activity which was the Town Planning activity.

It was so tricky and the 14 of us needed to be divided into two and yeah we had to plan the town. Personally it was a bit tough but yeah needed to handle the pressure.

Then the Chief Facilitator out of sudden got into our room and that was the sign of death. He really provoked our presentation and at first defending ourselves was what we did but that led to no where so we just kept quiet because he would always think he won -.- it changed my mood for the whole day!

Then in the rain we had our explore race and that was very tiring because we had to literally run all over the campus and we lost our hint as somebody took it and it was damn tiring.

Then, we had to settle down and get ready for the night activity.

At night, we had the Hafazan session and Islamic quiz and Alhamdulillah I passed that.

Next we had the super spontan session which we had to do the public speaking in BM and English and this time I was in Golf group.

The BM part was the topic about Rukun Negara and also political topics and we had only 30seconds to plan for the 5 minute speech. And I was given the title of Kedaulatan Undang-Undang.

The BM speech of mine was about Akta Hasutan and the effect of racism in Malaysia. And it was not thaaaat good.

The English speech was a bit tougher because I had to talk about National Key Economic Area (NKEA) and I had NO IDEA WHAT WAS THAT and I talked about Proton but I had done well I think because I did end the speech with a BANGGG!
Hopefully I got high mark for that.

Then we had to gather at the Curve and being shouted by the Chief Faci you know the normal thing during the camp and yeah.

The. We finished the lecture session at 1am and sleeeeept!




No comments:

Post a Comment