Monday, April 8, 2013

Waiting is Worthwhile

Guess I did cry because I did not get the Petronas scholarship because the amount of A+ were not that many and yeah feel very loser down bapak haih.

But indeed. Rezeki orang lain lain right? And I shall pray for the better thing that will come after this. Maybe not now, maybe in the future.

And tarararaaa even anak Petronas worker won't have the guaranteed to get the scholar honey, take that! Because I was pissed off a bit when people kept on using that line against me back then.

And at least the choice would be bigger. I dont have to be under the same scholar like my dad and uncle to be successful right?

And if Petronas did not want me, others would want to. And I believe in Allah's silver lining of His cloud.

Alhamdulillah, I was being shortlisted for the YTN yayerz!

Kbye.



No comments:

Post a Comment