Tuesday, April 2, 2013

CSI

I always like the tv series like Common Law, csi and five-o. Basically I like all those investigation series and I once wanted to be a forensic so badly. You know, when you were a kid you had to write down your biography and passed it to your friends and listed you hobby, ambition and all. So my ambitions would be ; doctor, engineer and lawyer. I just loved meeting people and talking to strangers back then. But when I grow up, I just lost my interest towards becoming a doctor. I like the idea of helping people being the angel of the society but guess the path that I should take in becoming one that I do not like. So for the choice of being a lawyer, I like it. I like discussing and arguing and winning an argument but guess I am not the kind of people that love reading all the laws haha. So I would go for becoming a geology which was not in my list back then but because I have this obsession towards becoming someone who will work with oil and gas company. Then the thought of scholarship arose which there are not many scholars would offer geology which I guess only Petronas would offer that and considering that Exxon did not want to accept me back then. Ugh. So I would go on with the engineering options. But hey I like physics and addmaths and all those Physics thing so, there is no harm in trying, right? So then I am hoping that I will get any scholarship I would not mind and I will make sure I will score best in my degree and continue with my masters and work and yeah live my life. So this is not about csi. This is about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment