Sunday, March 3, 2013

Moore's Law?


Hello,
past few days weird things happened to me.

Not just the nightmares,
but some weird and random things too.

Idk why,
this is a very weirdly awesome thing,
or shall I say awesomely weird thing.

Last few days, when I looked at the watch,
the time shown must be

03:03
I woke up because of nightmares,
the asdfghjkl SPM results.

06:06
SUBUH!

14:14
Lunch time!

21:21
When I was in my room,
getting ready for my Isya' prayer.

0:00
I felt sleepy.

Every time, I look at the watch,
the time would be just like that.

Super scary.

But can I jump to the conclusion
that on my SPM slips,
this thing might happen too?

As in, 

BAHASA MELAYU A+
ENGLISH A+
MATHEMATICS A+
SEJARAH A+
PENDIDIKAN AGAMA ISLAM A+
ADDITIONAL MATHEMATICS A+
PHYSICS A+
CHEMISTRY A+
BIOLOGY A+

Amin :)






No comments:

Post a Comment