Sunday, March 31, 2013

iPhone

Ayah is so nice because he bought me an iPhone5! And lol I bet most of the people got their iPhone5 oledi and this is not my point.

So the point is you will only get things that you less expect them most of the time like the gift from my dad.

Because I don't expect for an iPhone just an ipod but yeay I got that and that is not just it.

Most of the time, we wont get any rewards when we did not achieve anything but achieving thing is not mainly about you making your family proud of you but it is about you making yourself feel satisfied for what you have achieved. As for me, I am satisfied for what I had achieved now and I could not be complaisant about it.

Born to be ambitious, so Aliah is now making a new road of success. Hoot hoot :3

No comments:

Post a Comment