Thursday, March 14, 2013

Guardian Angel.


When I am telling you about my hopes and dreams and everything that I believe in, I am not saying that because of I want to brag about what I know. No, never. I am telling you that because I want someone to believe in me and I want someone to also believe in himself. Life is a strange and funny thing but we live our life now. When I came to someone's life, it applied when I was at school too, I only think about being the best for them. I don't like making my presence noticed but I prefer making my absence felt. We never know what will happen in the future, so when I have this present, I am taking it as a gift. So I cheer you up and would be there for you. If you need anything, I will always be here. I am just a normal person, I live an ordinary life but I want to make others feel like after knowing me, they have so much of extra ordinary moments. I am not seeking for attention, or any special treatment, I am just being me. You can always count on me, I am just another girl next door. Most of the times, I was being left. Or maybe at times I did leave. As much as I didn't want them to happen, they just did. But as for now, as for today, you can have my words. I will get your back, whenever you need me. The reason why I love playing tug of war, because I am tired of being the one that easily trusts the uncertainties. So, if you can spread the wings of certainties, then you can see me or meet me in the future. To be successful is never easy, but I promise you, it won't be that hard. If you think planning is hard, then try facing failure. I have witnessed so many things in my life. My family is not perfect, is not the family that has a good history. We're once being isolated, hated. No one liked us. But sooner or later, the change that we decided to make, does improve the perception. I would say our family backgrounds differ but we can never assume the future would be the same, right? I am sorry for being harsh when I told you to really think about it, but being harsh could be the right way to express what I feel. Again, we can never really be sure of what the future holds. But if in your equation of future doesn't have me in it, I am still glad being the one that once told you to believe in yourself. If you are in my equation of future, I will always want to be the one that never doubts you. Hye, I am the Miss Time Traveller that you know better. Great things come when you least expect it, after all expectation is always the root of heartache. So, we better hope for the best, prepare for the worst and expect for none. And if we ever meet in the future, this might be the inside jokes that no one would understand. But if we don't, this will be the memories that we would never forget. As for now, I am here to be your kith. I'll be there for you, for all that you are, all that you have been and all you're yet to be.



No comments:

Post a Comment