Thursday, January 24, 2013

The True Leader.


When you make a decision
but not everyone agrees on that ;
I understand that.

When you try be the kind person
but people thought you're faking the kindness ;
I understand that.

When you try so hard to be fair and just
but people misunderstand your principle ;
I understand that.

When you have done so much
but people never appreciate that ;
I understand that.

When all you want is a single thank you
but all you got was nothing ;
I understand that.

None likes leaders.
They only acknowledge their presence 
when they can feel their absence.

Like Prophet Muhammad.
He had gone through so much
yet till now
not everyone could appreciate his sacrifices.

We can change.
We shall appreciate Him,
do the selawat everyday
and follow all of His sunnah.

Salam Maulidur Rasul everyone :)


No comments:

Post a Comment