Monday, January 21, 2013

The dream that made me cry.


It was few days before the wedding day and I was  from 
the boutique and on my way to the wedding hall at Hyatt.
An unknown number called me and without waiting for any seconds
I answered the call.

The next thing I knew was I almost hit the light pole and I did the emergency break.

I spoke to him this morning during the wake up call
and the next thing I was my future husband was in the ICU and he was in coma.

Everything had to be postponed, I didn't mind.
I only wanted him to stay alive and I would want to be there for him.

Like what we had promised to be with each other forever.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Few months left, and today his mom called me telling that he was no longer in coma.
I never felt any better before, rather than knowing, he was safe.
I never thought or planned about the wedding yet but I just wanted to meet him, that's all.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I met him and I smiled.
But his face looked confused.
"Who is she, mama?"

One question, four words ; broke my heart.
As if he couldn't remember anything about me,
not a single thing even after 7 years of knowing each other.

I was confused and all of these were confusing.
How could I end this confusion as all he could ever remember was his family and his ex,
which that was even worse.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I thought that girl would never interfere or disturb my life anymore,
but things just got worse.
She took advantage on him, and his selected amnesia problem.
She won, I lost.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This time I met an accident, and it was serious and I was dying.
But before I died, he recovered from that temporary disease.
But when he finally knew the truth,
it was too late.
Because now, that's my turn,
to be far away.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

No comments:

Post a Comment