Sunday, January 13, 2013

My perfect 12th of January 2013.


Happy birthdaaay to me :)

The day I turned 18, so much of things happen.
I slept early, but I woke up at 2.00am,
the inbox was full of birthday wishes.

Thank you so much :')

Then I woke up at 6.00am
and I got access to twitter and I was more touched.

Re-read all the birthday wishes from awesome friends,
that made me crying out of happiness though.

Then the full-day interview, went fine.

Being in the same group interview with Edda and Yang,
that was so happening!



Hopefully everything went well.
And getting the phone call from ExxonMobil,
will be the best present ever and I am hoping for that.

Hey thank you for every single wish and present and phone call and text.
Really appreciate them.





No comments:

Post a Comment