Monday, December 10, 2012

The blanks that cannot be filled.


Haven't been updating for quite some times.

I went to the pwtc yesterday for the facon edu fair.
Thanks to Amelia for letting me know about this thing.
And the credit was I got to see my awesome mates!

But the point was the fair.

And Aliah ;

There're so many courses and universities
but my eyes were searching for KYUEM since the beginning.
And guess that was the last booth that I visited.

I am aiming for the college since ages 
and I pray hard so I will get a scholarship  to do the A levels there.
And Oxford, here I come :)

But yeah, due to some internal conflicts,
I have trouble in picking what I want to do.

I AM CURRENTLY 
IN THIS LONG AND CONFUSING PROCESS
OF FIGURING OUT 
WHAT I WANT TO DO IN MY LIFE.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment