Thursday, December 27, 2012

Before 2012 ends.

Before I meet 2013,
I have few confessions to be made.

2012 held so many stories.
So many tears, so many laughs.

I learn what is good and what is bad.

I became close to people who I hardly talk to during my junior year like
Puteri Maryam and Farahain Idris.

So many fights, so many dramas
but I also had so many smiles of different reasons.

Despite my personal life,
2012 is the year I have to handle the school.

Alhamdulillah, everything turned out to be well in school.
I am grateful to have supportive friends and sisters of Seri Puteri.
And victories are ours ; in so many aspects.

I might not gain any achievement personally this year
as the grades were not that excellent and such
but as long as the school achieved so many awards,
I am more than happy :)
Thank you everyone.

And the prediction made by facebook ;


It might be true.

xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment