Friday, November 30, 2012

The End Of The Ending Part 2


And when we were tired cleaning up our stuffs,
we felt really hungry and we ate our last maggi together.

I didn't really think we had the urge to eat
but we just had the feeling to munch the food and ate together for one of the last times.

and Mimi read me the bedtime stories ; the TeenVogue.

and we fell asleep.

Waking up for Subuh, just realised that
there were four people on the two beds,
Mimi.Aliah.Syakirah.Edda

four of the nine awesomest people that I knew.

and we decided to sleep back and this time,
there were six, Irwani and Ummu.

Guess the rest went missing somewhere, oh well.
Adeeda and Munira had their account paper and Hannah, she slept at the dorm.

and it was at ten o'clock and I had to help my teacher with some of the reports and guess what,
we had the permission to go out, 12 of us :)

Hannah's driver and Syakira's mom picked us up
heading to the Taman Tasik Putrajaya.
The lunch was awesome.


Then, we were heading to Alamanda :)
#nichii #bershka #arcade 

and the best part was,
PARTYING AT THE SUPERSTAR

We had all the singers here and dancers 
and the best song ever, PRIMADONA GIRL.

and the last song was
  what am I supposed to do when the best part of me was always you.

Indeed. They're the part that I am afraid to lose.

And the end part of the day was the coolest.
We took the cab and we were all squeezing ourselves like sardines (Y)

#rain #cab #happiness 

And we did it :)



And we had our final bbq 
and the tears and Edda had to leave early
and the movie part,
the last night spent our time at the surau together,
the time I kidnapped Mimi's teddy bear and stole her blanket
and I cried and I heard people crying because of PLKN
and all those great times :')

This is way too hard, cause I know
When the sun comes up, I will leave
This is my last glance that will soon be memory.

I slept, we slept.






No comments:

Post a Comment