Sunday, December 25, 2011

The seasons of greeting :)



This week was totally fine
even after some sad moments.
Yeah, life has its ups and downs.
My pretty cousin was here,
now she's back to KL.
I know I am gonna miss her like hell,
because she will be busy with her college life
and I am gonna be busy defeating the freaking SPM.

Yesterday was really fun,
so much of SHOPPING, EATING, STARBUCKS-ING
MAKING FUN OF ADIKS AND JOKING AROUND.

Today will be really fun.
THE BIG FAMILY GATHERING IS HAPPENING
AT MY TERATAK.
Cousins from the other side of family will all be here,
and most of them are those cute little babies,
you have no idea how much do I love babies.

So yeah,
Merry Christmas to my British friends.
It's freaking cold here in Malacca, because it's raining.
It must be freakinggggg cold there because it's snowing.

Pretty much.
I love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment