Wednesday, December 14, 2011

S for Sisters


Hannah Hisham,
you made me cry already till I cannot even reply your tweet.
She's the toughest girl I've ever known in my entire life
and her patience and determination are what I envy the most.

I am really sorry Hannah,
because we hardly talk and we hardly share our tears like before
because the business tears us apart.

But we can't make it as another reasons why, right?

You are the most awesome buddy and you know me really well
and I know when you're lying too.
Because I think, I know you pretty well too :D

I really care about you and I will always do.
I love you so much.



To my other best 8,





As far as I am sad about it,
I really try to avoid myself from feeling the distance between us.

2011 was a great memory to me
and I learned a lot from it.
I really hope that 2012 will be the best year ever 
because this might be the last time we can even stay in the same hostel,
study in the same lecture hall and going to the same cafe
and praying at the same surau
and being in the same hall for assembly.

I hope things will get better between us.

Let's make this works and I really miss our old times,
crazy frights and lunatic dramas.
This makes the bond stronger.

I love you guys and thank you for being in my life.
Thank you Allah,
even you don't make them my biological sisters,
making them my sisters by bond is something big enough for me.

Thank you.
Give them blast, because they take care of me really well.

xo,
The Little A.



1 comment:

  1. Now your making me cry :'(
    Awwww, this is really touching.
    Love you, aliah :) and will always try to be there by your side no matter what happens :')
    -Bobannah

    ReplyDelete