Saturday, December 31, 2011

Reminisce The 2011 Memories :')


January
TALENT NIGHT
The best birthday celebration ever,
had two surprise birthday parties :)

February
National Novice Debate where
everything started
Debate mood was on

March&April
Where I was at the peek
of my emotionally unstable.
Where there's
Jar Of Hearts
and no more Fairy-tale.

May
HKSBP
A great moment
laugh and cry
everything happened there.
Singapore,
the awesome shopping fever.

June
Kids BP
The best haunted house and
Micheal Jackson night.

July
Awesome KOREA
The best moment ever and I was really happy,
winning ASDC Rookie Category (Y)

August
EAK
the best experience ever, Boboboi fever was on.
The moment of truth,
becoming the head prefect.
Many responsibilities.

September
Your birthday past and I didn't call.

October
Merekayasa Program,
the best junior counselor award
for Selangor State was mine (:

November
Top 20 WSDC Malaysian teams
Anugerah Puteri Kokurikulum was mine.
It was such an honoured.  

December
Spending time at home
Thinking about what will happen in 2012.
I know the truth about fairy-tale.
Hoping everything will be okay in 2012.
Get ready to face reality.


Things will be completely different in 2012,
I pray for the best of it.

Ya Allah, please.
I am begging you.

xo






No comments:

Post a Comment