Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Nothing less than 8As, please (:

"LESS THAN 24 HOURS.
READY OR NOT, YOU HAVE TO FACE THE DAY.
THERE'LL JUST BE TWO ANSWERS -- THURSDAY WILL BE THE HAPPIEST OR THE SADDEST DAY.
YOU ARE HOPING FOR THE BEST. YOU HAVE TO PRAY FOR THE BEST.
BUT IF IT WASN'T YOUR FATE, I SHALL SAY -- YOU HAVE SPM WAITING FOR YOU :)

YA ALLAH,
YOU KNOW THE BEST FOR THEM.
THOSE 8As, ARE LIKE THE BIGGEST ACHIEVEMENT FOR THEM.

PMR IS THE SECOND STEP AFTER UPSR.

THEY DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT ANYBODY IN THIS MATTER.
THEMSELVES, THEIR TEACHERS
AND THEIR FAMILIES MORE IMPORTANTLY.

INSYAALLAH,
ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY."

8As :)

I used to use all those words, one day before I get my PMR results,
now all of that had been edited.
I pray the best for the rest of Camaraderie 0913 :)

And to my beloved sister,
Atikaa.
ALL THE VERY BEST <3


No comments:

Post a Comment