Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Holiday?



Holidays are here,
end of year holiday is the moment that every school kid is waiting for.
But some people think that the school holidays do not give any sort of happiness
unlike they've planned.
Not only them, me too.

Being at home doesn't mean my thoughts about what will happen in school
will automatically be turned off.
No.

In fact, it became the nightmare to me.
Am I able to run the school well?
Am I able to serve the best that I can?
Am I able to do that?
Am I able to rectify the legacy?

That's the kind of nightmare that wakes me up at night.

But when I woke up with the hope that the nightmare would be ended,
I was wrong.

But when I think about it again, 
yes, I have to be worried and think about it
but not until it can stop my ability to enjoy this holiday right?




No comments:

Post a Comment