Friday, November 25, 2011

Who Am I?




Well, after almost 17 years of living
(since I was born on the 12th of January, quite early)
I still have no idea,
who am I?

There's something weird about me that
might influence others to feel the same way too.

I don't really know who I am.
My attitude changes,
from time to time.
My feeling changes.
I don't really know 
why?

People judge me,
who doesn't love judging other people, right?

Well, you can judge me,
because everyone has their own freedom to judge
but one thing that I learn.

Things that you judge about them,
might be true.
And it might be the opposite of it.
So, don't trust your judgement that much till you get to know
them.

Well, my judgments
are not that accurate,
most of the times,
they're wrong.

But it didn't leave me with any scars behind but a smile.
At least, they are better than I thought they were before.

Back to the point,
who am I?
Maybe it's for you keep that thought to yourself
and for me to create a great one.

Life is not about finding yourself,
it's about creating yourself.

Thank you to the one that thought me that.




No comments:

Post a Comment