Friday, September 16, 2011

The last session :(


MEOR ALIF

Well, the Wednesday's night was the last session with our beloved coach
and I would say, it was something memorable.

Now, officially I would say,
COACH,
I am so sorry for all my wrong doings since the day
you had became our coach till now.
I don't know how to thank you for all
the things that you've done for us.
Thank you for all the advices
and seriously, I will miss them all
especially the moment you call me KP choi
and the moment you confused whether I was standing up or sitting down.

I know you're gonna miss our reaction the moment you insulted us :P


We're gonna miss you, coach
and the best thing of all,
we will do whatever it takes to rectify the legacy.

You're forever our coach even you're not physically here anymore.

Thank you, all the best in LSE
and congratulations for the engagement too :)


Thank you, coach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment