Wednesday, August 31, 2011

THE TRUE KAMPUNG


Well, the second day of raya was very tiring.
By 8 am, people started to come to my home
and they're kids and the funniest part
of all,
they're the same people that came to my home
all over again.

Kids kids,
they went for raya for the sake of the money.
I said it like I never did it, right? Haha.

Then, my family from KL all came to the border of Malacca-Negeri Sembilan.
We all mencemar duli, turun padang and
went raya there.
Not so many duit raya, but hey
once in a blue moon only we had a chance to get to know people, right?

And the best part of all,
the photography session with the awesome family.






Well, banyak lagi the pictures.
I already uploaded them :)

And and I ate a lot too :)

xo,
Aliah GEMUK :O





No comments:

Post a Comment