Saturday, August 20, 2011

She's my one in a million :')


You're true friend, I would say.
You walk in when everyone else walks out.
You're my crying shoulder and you give me support
when everyone else ignores me.
You understand me well when everyone else doesn't.
You cried, when I cried.
You laughed when I laughed.
I hope I can be as good friend as you are.
I hope I can be as good listener and adviser and you are.
I owe you so much that makes me realise,
I don't wanna lose you as a friend.
As a matter of fact, I will always remember you forever.
Even when I have kids in future, 
I will tell them about the story of us.
1 year and half left, 
I know the story of us at school might be ending soon
but
you know, 
we can make a new chapter when we're in university :)
It's so sad when I know we won't be able to be in the same dorm again, next year.
But I pray hard we would stay as deskmates forever.
Edda Nadira Hanafi,
she's a family girl
and a girl who values friendship more than herself.
She's one in a million.
I am proud to say, she's the best person I've ever met.
Only Allah knows how much do I value her
and how much does everyone else values her.
Being one of her best friend makes me even prouder.
She's indeed a true friend :)

She's my one in a million :D

Loves,
Aliah Syahmina.

No comments:

Post a Comment