Sunday, August 28, 2011

Confession of the Hari Raya Aidilfitri (:


When everyone else posted their Hari Raya wishes at the wall,
I would like to post mine here (:

EDDA NADIRA HANAFI
My joyah-mate, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.
I am sorry for all my wrong doings and for hurting you.
You understand me really well and 
send my regards to your Mr Basysyar (:
Selamat Hari Raya Mr and Mrs Basysyar.

SYAKIRAH AG
It's always a style to call you SAG ;)
We hardly talk for the past few months but that won't change the fact that
you're my great secret keeper :)
I am so sorry for all my wrong doings, for hurting you and for sometimes ignoring you.
You know it wasn't on purpose, right?
I am so sorry Syakirah.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Maaf Zahir dan Batin.

ps, send my regards to your Matt Bellamy.

NURUL AMELIA ROSLEY
there was a quite long pause when it came to your name because I realised that there're so
many things to say.
The only thing that can come out here is that,
I am so sorry for causing all the unnecessary dramas and telenovelas.
I am so sorry for always putting you in trouble.
I am so sorry for not always being there to support you.
I am so sorry for not being your crying shoulder.
I am so sorry for having trouble in understanding you the way you want me to understand you.
I am so sorry for not being a good friend to you.
You're just too kind to be my friend.
Thank you for being able to cope with my attitude and
thank you for everything.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

MUNIRA CHAPITI
Hey my teammate :)
I am so sorry for all my naughty-ness, stubborn-ness and childish-ness
since the first day we met.
I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart.
You're always the most rational person ever.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

HANNAH HISHAM
My roxy baby :)
I am so sorry for all my wrong doings and thank you for always supporting me.
Thank you for always being my crying shoulder.
I know you understand me well and I understand you too.
Thank you so much
and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

ADEEDA AMALINA
I am so sorry for somehow frequently put you into trouble.
I am sorry for all my wrong doings and thank you for always be there when I need someone to talk too.
Thank you, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

ps, your tumblr is the best (Y)

UMMU NADIAH
You don't have to feel distant because the more you feel it
the more the feeling will break us apart.
I am so sorry for all my sarcasms, shit talk and for making you feel unpleasant.
Thank you for every single thing,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

IRWANI AMINUDDIN
I don't know but we didn't get to talk that much since we got back from Singapore
maybe the business just kept us apart.
I want you to know that I will always love you
to the boys who give you that unpleasant shit,
screw them up, I will always be there to punch them on their faces (:
You deserve someone better and I bet you've found one. Haha.
Sorry for all my crazy, nasty doings.
Sorry for hurting you and Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

AZURA AZIZ
my awesome teammate ever and the coolest debate captain on earth.
I didn't get to properly congratulate you the other day.
CONGRATULATIONS!
Toldcha, my instinct is always right ;)
I am so sorry for somehow always making you feel unpleasant and always burdening
you with my complaints and for all my unstoppable dramas.
Thank you for always being care about me and thank you for being my
crying shoulder.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri and later I will make another raya wish for you -- DEEPAVALI.
Haha, ily.

SYAMSINA SAADON
Despite you're my twins, you're always the best dance partner ever.
I am so sorry for all my wrong doings and thank you for always being my adviser
and you know what,
I have instincts that you'll get what you're aiming for.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

SERI AMALINA
My soulmate and my best partner in management.
Thank you for always supporting me and for protecting me
from all the bullies out there and the players too :)
I am so sorry for all my wrong doings which the things are uncountable.
I am so sorry from the bottom of my heart.
I love you the most,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri, Serisyar.

AMIRAH AMER,
Namaste (this is for Seri as well, for making it to CDLS!)
I am so sorry for  being the irresponsible PKT and thank you for every single thing.
I am so sorry if I did hurt your feeling and thank you for understanding all my telenovelas.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

BATRISYIA
I am so sorry for being the first person that called you
HAMBAR
but the fact that everyone is calling you that
it just showed, they indeed agreed with me,
it's just they hardly find words for it and I became their dictionary.
Opps.
Oh well, I am so sorry for hurting your feelings
and you do know I didn't mean it that much,
kidding (:
It made us closer, don't you realise that?
You're beautiful even with that specs, 
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

ATHIRAH KAMARI
My tiny little best friend, who is as small as me.
I am so sorry for always causing you trouble and I am
so sorry for all my wrong doings.
Thank you for always being there to support. Thank you so much.

SOFWA SABARUDDIN
Selamat hari Raya Aidilfitri, coolio.
I am so sorry for making noise when you wanted to sleep so badly.
I am so sorry for everything.
You might be heartless, but still. You have feelings too ;)
So yeah, thank you for always being my great adviser.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

SHEROD ROZMAN
My state-mate.
I am so sorry for not being your cerita-mate anymore.
The business kills.
Sorry if ada buat you terasa oh whatever, sorry :(
Thank you for always supporting me and thank you for everything.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri

WAN NURUL AMIRAH
I am so sorry for all my wrong doings and I am so sorry for my annoying-ness
and emo-ness as well.
I am so sorry, truly from the bottom of my heart.
Thank you for always supporting me and you're my great teammate (:
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

MEOR ALIFF
I am so sorry for being sayur during trainings
and I am so sorry for all my wrong doings.
I am so sorry
and thank you for continuously supporting us (:
Thank you for every single thing.
You're the best coach ever and you know you'll be missed :)
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

RASCALS and ECCCENTRIC
I would like to apologize for all my wrong doings
I might be harsh somehow
and sorry for everything.
Thank you for being my second family
and I love you guys so much :)
Selamat Hari Raya.

4 PINTAR
You guys are the best classmates ever and we hardly find the bond as strong as us.
Thank you so much for always giving me support.
I am so sorry for all the trouble I've made
and halal kan my makan minum :)
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

AMIGAS PREFECTS
for the whole first week, I leaded,
I am so sorry for all my wrong doings
and for all my harsh words.
I am so sorry and thank you for always supporting me, us the 5
and I really love you guys
and I am happy working with you guys.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilffitri.

AMIGAS
I am so sorry for all my wrong doings,
we are all in this together.
Thank you for everything.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

The past, present and future warga Sekolah Seri Puteri,
I am so sorry for all my mistakes
and thank you for what you've done to me.
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.

To all that knows myself,
Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri
Maaf Zahir & Batin.

ily :)



No comments:

Post a Comment