Saturday, June 4, 2011

I continued my friction story :)



FINAL CHAPTER -- FAIRY AND TALE

Years went by. No more letters they wrote for each other.
No more hellos, no more hyes.
Fate can't be predicted, love can't be forced.
Being hurt, can't be avoided.

In the heart of Eskulin town, I walked alone.
Right in front of me, I could clearly see people that I once loved the most.
This time was different, he's not alone. He got someone in his arm. Tears drop, I walked away.

Tale looked at me, I faked a smile so he won't see my sadness.
I thought she's beautiful, the girl in his arm
and she got everything that I had to live without.
Tale's the reason for the teardrops on my cheek.

"Fairy?"

I wiped my tears and faked a smile.

"Yes?"

He talked to me like nothing happened. I acted like normal yet still too weird.

I try not to think about the pain I feel inside
Did you know you used to be my hero?
All the days you spent with me now seem so far away
And it feels like you don’t care anymore .

Nothing lasts forever . I’m sorry I can’t be Perfect 
Now it’s just too late , and we can’t go back .
I’m sorry I can’t be Perfect .

She went back home and deep in her heart, she still cried.

Remember when we scratched our names into the sand
And you told me you loved me
But now that I find That you've changed your mind
I'm lost for words and everything I feel for you
I wrote down on one piece of paper, the one in your hand
You won't understand, how much it hurts to let you go

I cried and cried and cried.
Crying was meant for losers. 
I stopped crying.
Something better will come.
I knew it, I knew it.

Since there's no more you and me
It's time I let you go, so I can be free
And live my life how it should be.
No matter how hard it is I'll be fine without you, yes I will.


Thought I couldn't live without you
It's gonna hurt when it heals too
It'll all get better in time
And even though I really love you
I'm gonna smile cause I deserve to
It'll all get better in time 

It's a tough job to forget your long long time crush.

So you decided to see me out of the blue
Should I let you come over, I think you’re doing fine
That girl in your arms, does she know where you come from

Almost made me move out of town
You don’t want me to be around, but I stayed anyway, just in case.

Finding reasons to hate you more than before
Like how you said you would call
But never at all
Got rid off your number that I know by heart.

You are gonna miss things when they're gone.
Tale did the same thing.
He asked for forgiveness, I can forgive him.
He wanted things to get normal
and getting back together was his best idea.
He was wrong.

It took so long just to feel alright
Remember how to put back the light in my eyes 
I wish I had missed the first time that we kissed 
Cause you broke all your promises 

And now you're back , you don't get to get me back .

And who do you think you are? 
Running around leaving scars , collecting your jar of hearts and tearing love apart .

You're gonna catch a cold , from the ice inside your soul .
So don't come back for me , don't come back at all .

And I won't be far from where you are if ever you should call
You meant more to me than anyone I ever loved at all
But you taught me how to trust myself and so I say to you
This is what I have to do

Because I dont know who I am, who I am without you
All I know is that I should
And I don't know if I could stand another hand upon you
All I know is that I should
'Cos she will love you more than I could
She who dares to stand where I stood
Oh, she who dares to stand where I stood.

Regardless, there's still unspoken secret that had to be revealed.

One of all mistakes that both of us had done
was being too ego to confess.
And when we thought that we had to confess, it was just too late.

xoxo,
Fairy.





No comments:

Post a Comment