Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Give Space for Peace

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do.
 There's no in between. 
People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Well, people come to me and tell me about 
their happy stories.
I smile, sometimes I laugh.
I am happy because they are happy :)

That's the greatest pleasure of all,
to hear someone's happiness and to see them smiling all the way.



They're happy because they know they are being loved.
They're happy because all the work hards were paid off.
They are happy because they were born that way.

I am happy for them.

People come to me and tell me about their sad stories.
They felt bad for what they had done.
They cried and cried.

For some reasons, there're tears in my eyes too.
I can't afford to let them suffer by their own.
I can't afford to laugh when they don't.

Don't feel bad for the right things that you've done.
Maybe by hitting the full stop button might be the best decision,
then you better hit it.
You might feel bad because that's not what you want
because you expect it to be something better.
Then again, that's just your fate and
you shall acknowledge the fact that
EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR REASONS
and if that's for the betterment of both parties,
then, don't feel bad about it.

Seriously, no one is born to be either good or bad. 
It goes back to the way you manage your life.
You are good enough friend, maybe this is not good enough for you.
Then, you don't have to stay this way.
MOVE ON.


 God might close that door for you, but He still open a new window for you to stay alive :)

No comments:

Post a Comment