Monday, June 6, 2011

Edda Nadira Hanafi




Well, a true friend is someone that can stick with you through thick and thin.
I know you since I was a form 1 student, and we've been desk mates for 3 years
and dorm mates for 2 years and yeah, we're all in this together.

I wanna be a true friend and I know you always do your part.
Now, it's my turn.
Let us share the tears and laughs together, that's what a real friend should do.

Don't you know, that some or rather that dirty little secrets can shine you the light to the right path.
Hey, dilemmas today, lessons tomorrow.

I am just another spark that will light the fire of changes.
And if it's a good thing for you, I am more than happy to help you.
If it's not, I will stab you from the front.

Nothing to be thanked for, I am just glad to help.

I love you, Edda Nadira Hanafi :)

2 comments: