Wednesday, June 8, 2011

CLASH :|



"Aliah, how did you feel when someone dumped you?"

HAH, wth. I have never been dumped.
I never have a boyfriend too :)

It's so shocked to hear people asking you that.
Apalah, you don't even know my story then you assumed I pernah kena dumped -.-"

"It's so weird, muka player takde boyfriend."

Itu lagi whathell mann.

Now let me reveal my secrets, why don't I have a boyfriend.

1.  I am not good in relationship.
2. I don't know how to deal with people in a special way.
3. I can't afford to hurt someone.
4. I don't wanna get hurt.
5. I have no faith in any serious and special relationship.
6. Even if I do, I prefer him to be my best friend forever :)
7. It's not the right time to think about this matter.
8. I don't think I will be good enough to anyone and that scares me.
9. I don't like the idea of "break up".
10. I prefer myself as single lady yet I know someone out there still cares and loves me just the way I am.

Hell yes, I am single.
And you have to be awesome enough to change that.
Thank you.



No comments:

Post a Comment