Saturday, January 1, 2011

WHEN 16 IS GOING TO BE MY NUMBER.

SCHOOL.
hello people. we haven't met for 6 weeks i guess. i am not ready to get back to school but i have to.
hello school. i know you miss me already but i don't miss you at all. sorry.
hello friends. let us start our new year with new aim. less play, more focus.
hello strangers. my name is aliah. don't be my friend, i am dangerous.
hello 2011. feel like killing me? don't be. i have so much things to do this year.
hello haters. feel like hating me even more? poor you. i know you cannot be me.
hello old friends. we're gonna meet again sometimes.
hello kith. i know we're no longer best friends. bye bye.
hello malaysia. let us be the great malaysians :)
hello aliah. please. less game okay?
hello rumors. stop showing up in my life, you are mean.
hello gossip girls. stop gossiping about me. i am not worth gossiping for :D
hello everyone, BE GOOD.
hello hello hello.

HELLO, I AM 'HAPPY' TO GET BACK TO SCHOOL. I HOPE SCHOOL WILL BE NICE TO ME. I PROMISE TO NOT BE A NAUGHTY GIRL. HELLO EXCELLENCE. HELLO BEAUTIFUL. HELLO!


No comments:

Post a Comment