Saturday, January 29, 2011

16th.


we always get what we less expected.
12th January 2011, was one of my most bitter day ever.

Being the leader for talent night was really hard, but i took the challenge.
When your own best friends didn't even wish you on your birthday, your life was
 so pathetic.

The form ones came to my dorm, telling me how my cs was going crazy, crying to get out from the school.
I was so pissed off because the jjs were being so annoying telling me that.

They told me that my cs was in the rec room of sapphire. i was so stupid and blur that time, i went to that rec room and wanna check for her.

guess what?

SURPRISE!


the unique four different tastes of cake

amelia, edda, syakirah, munira, hannah, adeeda, ummu and irwani ;
thank you for that awesome cake, shawl, The Sister's Keeper, music box and card.

to Seri Amalina, thank you for the t-shirts as well.

Talent night, 14th January 2011. It was a success
Thank you very much my ultimate AMIGAS :)

i love you, AMIGAS.

here come the 15th January 2011.
 K.Merra came. We walked from lobby to somewhere at lab.
 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU ALIAH :)

farhan and hazim were there too. Thank you so much.

special thanks for the presents, Farhan :DD

THE AWESOME CAKE :)


 FARHAN KHAIROL ANUAR, i owe you :)


the irreplaceable captain ;) ilysm


thank you for the great memories. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment