Thursday, December 23, 2010

THANK YOU ALLAH,
FOR MAKING MY NIGHTMARE TURNS TO THE SWEETEST DREAM :)

I WOKE UP THIS MORNING
FOR SUBUH AND FELT VERY SCARED.
REAL SCARED.

CHECKED FACEBOOK
AND GOT MANY GOOD LUCK WISHES.

&& AS FOR NADIA ALYSSA,
SHE WANTED TO BE THE FIRST PERSON
THAT WISHED
C.O.N.G.R.T.U.L.A.T.I.O.N.S

HAHA, WELL. THANKS KID.

ON MY WAY TO SSP
I COULDN'T RESIST MYSELF
TO CRY MORE AND MORE.

THE CLOSER I GOT TO SSP,
THE MORE TEARS I GOT.
EVEN MOM CRIED :')

WHEN I REACHED SCHOOL,
I SAW WAN WITH HER PUNJABI
WELL,
EVERYONE WAS SO SCARED :S

THEN SERI CAME, WE HUGGED.
I MISS HER SO MUCH.
AND AIDA AS WELL.
WELL, WE TALKED A LOT,
JUST TO MAKE SURE,
WE DIDN'T GO PANIC.

HERE COME THE TEACHERS.
WOHOOOO
KECUAKAN MELAMPAUI BATAS.

POOR AIDA, SHE HAD TO CALM ME DOWN,
MY EYES CANNOT SYOP CRYING.

AMONG THREE OF US, SERI WAS THE FIRST ONE
THAT TOOK THE RESULT,
*claps*
SHE GOT 8As :)
YOUR PRESENT -- LONDON MARII :)

THEN, EVERYONE WAS SO FREAKING OUT.

THEN OUR CLASS TEACHER WAS THERE.

MAMAMIA, SEMUA DAH DPT RESULTS.
8As.
ANIS CAME,
I MISS HER TO BITS :)

SHE TOOK THE RESULT BEFORE ME.
SHE GOT 8As.

NOW,
MY TURN.
MAMAMIAA.

ALHAMDULILLAH,
I GOT 8As,
I CRIED HELL LOTS.
I THANK ALLAH SO MUCHH.
I JUMPED HAPPILY.
I HUGGED MY CLASS TEACHER.
I HUGGED MY PARENTS.
I HUGGED MY FRIENDS.
WITHOUT THEM, I MIGHT NOT BE THIS HAPPY.
TODAY IS MY HAPPIEST DAY.
THANK YOU ALLAH ;)
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

TO MY FRIENDS WHO GOT 7As,
NEVER MIND.
THERE'S STILL ANOTHER STEP FOR YOU.
WE STILL HAVE SPM, RIGHT?


No comments:

Post a Comment