Wednesday, December 22, 2010



LESS THAN 24 HOURS.
READY OR NOT, WE HAVE TO FACE THE DAY.
THERE'LL JUST BE TWO ANSWERS -- THURSDAY WILL BE THE HAPPIEST OR THE SADDEST DAY
. I AM HOPING FOR THE BEST. I PRAY FOR THE BEST.
BUT IF IT WASN'T MY FATE, I SHALL SAY -- I HAVE SPM WAITING FOR ME :)

YA ALLAH,
YOU KNOW THE BEST FOR ME.
I WAS BORN TO BE A SISTER.
&& IF I CAN BE A SISTER THAT
CAN LEAD THE SIBLINGS TO A GOOD DIRECTION,
IT'S AN ACHIEVEMENT FOR ME.

PMR IS THE SECOND STEP AFTER UPSR.
I WANT TO BE A GOOD IDOL TO THEM.

I DON'T WANT TO DISAPPOINT ANYBODY IN THIS MATTER.
MYSELF, MY TEACHERS
AND MY FAMILY IMPORTANTLY.

INSYAALLAH, I WILL ACCEPT ANY OF MY FATE.
ANYTHING BUT ORDINARY.

I SHALL BE THANKFUL FOR GIVING THIS CHANCE, THIS OPPORTUNITY.
THANK YOU ALLAH. THANK YOU.

8As :)


2 comments:

  1. don't worry sayang.....apa yang akan berlaku...baik atau sebaliknya....u are still our daughter......ayah sayang kamu....kamu dah berusaha...diiringi dengan doa...tawakal kamu kepada allah...takkan bergerak sebesar zarah tanpa geraknya.....berdoalah dan berselawatlah kamu...hanya allah dan rasul yang maha mengetahui.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aliah,don't worry,you'll do just fine.goodluck!

    ReplyDelete