Saturday, December 18, 2010

i felt like my heart stopped pumping
after i woke up from my sleep.
i could still remember the line in my dream.

"Aliah, sayangnya. kau seorang 7A's."

i was shocked, real shocked.
i felt like that was the end of my world.

i ran to my family, i burst into tears.

"I'm so sorry, ma.
I'm so sorry, ayah.
I can't make your dreams come true.
I'm so sorry.
I am really sorry.
I am really sorry."

sorry sorry sorry
that's the only word that can come out from my mouth.

i woke up, at 6.00.
it's time for subuh prayer.
i pray hard and
i am hoping that it will never come true.
never.

in my mind now, i keep on thinking
about what will happen if i don't get what i want?

i will be real sad.
&& i will make my parents real sad.
&& i might disappoint my teachers.

i don't want it to happen.
but if that's my fate, i should accept it, no matter what, right?

i take what AMELIA said,
We're hoping for the best, but we need to prepare for the worst too. 100 % 8A's PMR. AMIN

HEY THE OUTSIDERS,
PLEASE.
PRAY FOR ME :|





3 comments:

  1. hey its just a bad dream , nau'zubillah , no worry , i'll always pray for US :) amin


    ~teera

    ReplyDelete
  2. you can do it aliah. believe in yourself. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. ATHIRAH ; MERCI :D I KNOW YOU LOVE ME TOO BITS.

    NINA ; THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ;)

    ReplyDelete