Wednesday, December 15, 2010

here, i am gonna tell you the things that you don't want to hear.
hello, i am aliah nazarudin. *full name, cannot be told in public*
i am soon to be 16, and i am glad to be older even i won't grow taller.
i am a bad girl, i cannot love people as much as they love me.
i am stupid because i like someone whom will never like me.
i want to make my family and friends happy because of me.
i want to be the best sister, the best daughter and the best friend ever
but i know i am not, even those are what i want to be so badly.
currently i am waiting for pmr results, and i feel like dying.
wanna know my vulnerability?
i hardly tell you my deepest secrets :)
i hardly say i love you or i miss you,
and when i said that, i do really mean it.
so, appreciate my words. :)
pretty much for now.
|THANK YOU|


No comments:

Post a Comment