Friday, December 31, 2010

CONFESSION #28


HELLO 2011.

Well, everyone is making countdown for the new year. Dear 2011, please be nice. I hope I will face less drama unlike 2010. 2010 was fun yet I had to face tonnes of unnecessary conflicts just because of one stupid lie by that chick. 2010 was really hard for me yet the memories portrayed were unforgettable. I am gladly to say, I am gonna miss 2010. 2010 was the turning point for everyone, despite PMR that gave me a real hard pressure, I still love it. Even somehow 2009 was much more relaxing, but we must love something that’s beneficial and something that taught us in any other way. Special thank you all that cherish my year, 2010.

Mom&Dad

Atika,Aiman,Adlina

The whole family

DEBATE FAMILY

AMIGAS

Seri puteri

Debate friends

Old buddies

ALL

Thank you :)

HELLO 2011.

NEW TARGETS

NEW AIMS

I HAVE TO ;

Be good.

Less game, less drama.

Focus on study&debate.

Focus on my future.

Study hard so I can get an awesome scholarship.

Remember that Oxford is waiting for me.

No boyfriends. HAHA.

What else?

No comments:

Post a Comment