Monday, November 22, 2010

Trouble in Paradise

HEY THE OUTSIDERS. today was much much better. i've been longing to watch GOSSIP GIRL season two and the DVD was suck and I had to go to the stall and exchange, but when the shopkeeper tried, everything was fine and I went home and tried, it was just the same. a lesson to be learnt, JUST DON'T TRUST THE SHOPKEEPER :) it was just my luck, i could watch the first 3 episodes though. and yeah, i fall for N :)

then i had this dancing session with my ADLINA :) talking about my youngest sister, my mom always says that if i need a mirror, just look at her. she's wayway prettier than me, no doubt. but she is like Aliah jr. that's why she is my dance partner at home.
THE DANCING SESSION NEVER DISAPPOINTED ME, i shall say :)

If you wanna play fire, don't play with me. I am the firewoman :) well, thank you for the brilliant idea and thank you for the effort to want to torture me, guess what? I am not offended. Too bad for you, you lose. Sorry :)

well.THANK YOU SERI, for the game. dude, shall i say this to your face :



JOHN TUCKER JUST WAVED THE WHITE FLAG WHEN IT CAME TO THE BATTLE OF WORDS. :)


JOHN TUCKER IS A LOSER, THAT IS WHY HE MUST DIE, REMEMBER?


I JUST DON'T WANT HIM TO DIE SO FAST, MAKE HIM SUFFER :)


I'M THE BEST GAMER, HE'LL NEVER BEAT ME. HAH.


HE IS NO GOOD IN PLAYING. MAKE HIM REALISE, HE'S SUCK AT THIS.


WILL DO MY BEST! HAH. MENURUT PERINTAH, SHALL I SAY?


I AM ACTING LIKE QUEEN A, OH WELL. YOU HAVE TO :) I WANNA HEAR THE MORE EXCITING STORIES FOR THE NEXT EPISODE.


SURE. NEXT EPISODE WILL BE BETTER. JUST FOR YOU, MY QUEEN.


MAKE IT HOTTER, PUT SOME SOUR. MAKE THE FLAVOR LOOKS MORE INTERESTING, THEN WE PUT IT ON THE DEAD BODY OF JOHN TUCKER :X



JOHN TUCKER. oh well. that's the secret I will never tell. xoxo.





No comments:

Post a Comment