Wednesday, November 17, 2010

SO MUCH OF ZOO MALAM


AYAH kept on asking me where to go for this holiday
and he gave me choices.
I hate choices, it makes myself hardly choose.
AUSTRALIA, HONG KONG, SINGAPORE, BANDUNG

Yeah, all these awesome places that I wanna go.
Europe wasn't in the list as we wanna try AUSTRALIA and ASIA :)

I choose HONG KONG for its DISNEYLAND
I choose BANDUNG for its SHOPPING HEAVEN
I choose AUSTRALIA for its WARNER BROS

out of sudden, my dad came out with this surprising line : NIGHT SAFARI

I am positive about it, but I don't expect it to be this worse though.


17112010

In the master bedroom :

Ayah : I have presents for all of you :)

WHAT?
HONG KONG MONEY.

then he passed us our tickets :)

PEOPLE OF HONG KONG
here come the superb family :)
25th-28th NOVEMBER 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment