Tuesday, November 16, 2010

GIVE UP


I've heard that it's possible to grow up - I've just never met anyone who's actually done it. Without parents to defy, we break the rules we make for ourselves. We throw tantrums when things don't go our way, we whisper secrets with our best friends in the dark, we look for comfort where we can find it, and we hope - against all logic, against all experience. Like children, we never give up hope. When we were children, we used to wonder how was it like to cycle a bicycle, then dad gave us a try. We did try, then we hit the floor. We cried, but never stopped to try. We never stopped till we managed to do well. I miss my childhood time, I miss my old dictionary which never had the meaning off give up. I miss the time when nothing can stop me from trying even I faced thousand failures. I miss the old Aliah, who was not scared to face the world. I just miss all those moments. Now, I have my new dictionary, which contains even more words. Even I cannot erase the word GIVE UP in it, doesn't mean I cannot ignore it, right? Aliah, just ignore GIVE UP. You can :) So do others. Yo people, NEVER GIVE UP (:





No comments:

Post a Comment