Tuesday, November 16, 2010


friendship is one of the ship that doesn't always sink. if you ask me why, i would say, i have no exact answer for it. but if ask me to choose, i will choose friendship out of any ships. loads of people always ask me, you rather choose you boyfriend or your friends? i would say, my friends. they don't really trust my answer as you know, i don't have any boyfriend yet but to tell you the truth, there's always the word, CLASH in a not so strong relationship. but in friendship, no. you might fight, you might hate them sometimes, you might love them always but still, you cannot break a friendship as easy as you break up with your boyfriend. i totally agree with the above statement. THANK YOU :)


ps, i have to make a move now. this topic will be continued :D


No comments:

Post a Comment