Tuesday, November 23, 2010


The best way to destroy an enemy is to make him a friend.

LESSON TO BE LEARNT FOR TODAY ;

we have this such battle of quotes and one of it, NEVER HATE YOUR ENEMY.
seems like i have no one to hate, yet i wonder why everyone is having this strange feeling. everytime they look at me, they tend to burn the fire of hatred in their heart? what's in me to be hated? most importantly, what's wrong with them to hate me? but when i think about it again, that's what HATERS do -- HATE people. and as for me, i just heart to be INVISIBLE :)

hey the OUTSIDERS.
you must have been so curious why does my every post have nothing to do with my lines. as a record, i will ask you to look back at the sentences. if you get me, you're superb. if not, it's normal cause that's the secret i will never tell.

you know you love every episode of SECRET PASSWORD.
xoxo, A.

No comments:

Post a Comment