Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Story of Fairy and Tale , Chapter 8

Before they got back to town and started their normal life, both of them sent letters.

Dear Fairy,

There's a new world somewhere , they call The Promised Land. and I'll be there some day. If you will hold my hand , I still need you there beside me, No matter what I do
For I know I'll never find another you. There is always someone for each of us they say
And you'll be my someone forever and a day. I could search the whole world over until my life is through but I know I'll never find another you. It's a long, long journey, so stay by my side when I walk through the storm you'll be my guide. If they gave me a fortune, my treasure would be small, I could lose it all tomorrow and never mind at all.
But if I should lose our friendship, I don't know what I'll do. For I know I'll never find another you.


Tale.

Dear Tale,

In our times of trouble, we only had ourselves. Nobody else. No one there to save us. We had to save ourselves. And when the storms came through, they found me and you ; back to back together. And when the sun would shine . It was yours and mine forever. how the years go by all through the changes. The soul never dies. We fight, we laugh, we cry. As the years go by, There were times we stumbled. They thought they had us down but we came around. How we rolled and rambled,We got lost and we got found .Now we're back on solid ground. We took everything. all our times would bring in this world of dangers because when your heart is strong, you know you're not alone in this world of strangers and if we lose our way at any night or day, well we'll always be where we should be. I'm there for you and I know you're there for me.

Fairy.


To be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment