Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A Story of Fairy and Tale , Chapter 4

27 může was knocking her heart again. she couldn't believe that everything changed and now, it was worse. how could she survive when her heart had been taken to another places where she couldn't even think of.

Dear Tale,
i knew you don't even remember this day.
27
může,the first time that i knw you. and the first time we met. i was freaking mad at you, because you were mad at me first when i asked you to show me the road to
Nixie Alley. when i started to cry, then your emotion became better. weird. we started talking till we reached the place. we were shaking hands before we started our different way. "I'm Tale." "Me, Fairy." what a very nice combination right? Fairy and Tale.I know what I'm doing may be dumb.I know I should not be staring at the sun.But the thought of you leads me to temptation.It's the same whatever side you're on . Separated we are delicate and small.And the space between needs our attention. I see you right in front of me as close as you can get .And I pray that you won't leave this daydream yet.And it might seem much too far to get back to where you are.But it's close enough with an ocean size friendship.So if you can't reach out to me.Send a sign across the sea and I'll pick it up with an ocean size friendship.I don't have to worry anymore.If I really need you I'll go to the shoreAnd the thought of you there is my protection.I see you right in front of me.A vision in my head.And I know this is as real as a daydream gets.You make no sound but I can hear you in the wind.I can see this never ends.Like the sea.Like you for me.
Deep in my heart, I will always remember tthat moment. and i just want you to know that you're the bestest friend i had ever had. thanks Tale, for everything.

Fairy.

to be continued ...

No comments:

Post a Comment