Monday, June 7, 2010

one word, EGO.

I'm tired of my daily routine ; facing ego people. I'm sick of it. Everything looks weird to me and i never know why? No offense but if one day you got back to your normal condition, i will say this to you :

boy, it,s kinda plain to see you gotta crush on me.
Hate to be bringing you down.
But i,m more than a flossy girl, more like a string of pearls.
So boy you better calm down.

Cause there are 10 in the line .
30 in the back trying harder and the list goes on and on.

Cause you,ve been blowing me up on my cell phone.
Trying to get a little love, trying to get me alone.
Cause if you wanna get a piece of this heart of mine.
Boy stop, get in line.

There,s a lot of things i can do.
So don,t be waisting my time with your crazy talk.
Cause if you wanna get a piece of this heart of mine.
Boy stop, get in line.


Conclusion, girls, you know the way boys are.







No comments:

Post a Comment