Monday, January 26, 2009

Take a Look at This


This is what we called ice-breaking.

Hey guys! My name is Nur Aliah Syahmina.
12 January 1995. Capricorn girl.
My age???Calculate it by your own.
Ex-school is Merlimau English School.
My school for now is Sekolah Seri Puteri.
Future...The Oxford University..*perasan*
But it's okay to have a dream,right?
But I'll make my dream comes true.*Ceh*
erm,what else.
yeah..debater.cheerleader.
first daughter.
have a loads of responsibilities.
my favourites...
hahaha
got a lot!
food..laksa penang!
drink..milo ice!
songs..latest songs!
my hobbies...surfing internet,writing diaries,dancing and singing
but NOT clubbing!
I wanna be the 1st woman prime minister of Malaysia..
Dato' Seri Dr.Nur Aliah Syahmina Mohd Nazarudin..
it's not impossible tau cause...
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE FOR A WILLING HEART.
that's all I think.tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment